Paani wala galeecha
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114729
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-967 - Antique White / Caribbean Sky
- hand knotted
Paani wala galeechaThe name of this rug is Paani wala galeecha which means ‘the rug of water’. The top part of the carpet symbolises water, slowly flowing down to the bottom of the rug where we find different objects that get drowned in it. Designs of lotus, rose, crab and leaves are present throughout. There are other elements that are borrowed from the observations of everyday visuals like shakarparas, kites and candles. It can be seen that a lot of thought has gone behind in making the carpet so heavy and object oriented. The colours of the rug subtly harmonises with the theme and come together as a cohesive piece.
-Lali, Komal and Chandu
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)