wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114673
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-983 - Old World Blue / Indigo
- hand knotted
BijliBijli means lightning is how Kailashi describes her rug. She loves the rain and has therefore named her Manchaha so. Her rug is full of criss-cross lines that represent lightning with clouds caged in between them. She has even used darker hues to show the color of the sky during a thunderstorm.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)