Patang aur gubarra
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1116373
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-991 - White Ice / Velvet Red
- hand knotted
Patang aur gubarraPatang aur gubarra means kites and balloons. This manchaha is split into two halves. When Sumitra first started, it was her childs birthday and they ordered in a cake. Since a round cake is very common, she decided to try something new and weave in a cake looking like a damru. She went on to decorate the rug with balloons and flowers to make it more like a party. By the time she was done weaving the first design, it was Makar Sankranti the spring festival of kites. So she wove in many different kites all around as if they were flying in the skies among the clouds. She also wove in other motifs like boats, trees and ladoos.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)