You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-996 - antique white / velvet red
- hand knotted
maggieemaya the most loving grandmother as per her relatives, dedicates this rug to her grandson: pranjal. summer calls for a vacation to your village, which indirectly ranges to an alarming demand of sweets and chocolates from the grandmother. this time it was maggiee for him, below the rug you see red-green-blue-yellow and many more curved criss-cross lines which refers to the noodles which maya prepared with wool and silk. the manchaha has all the small token of love she gifted her grandson; the surprising element is the bed of colour with patterns that brings you a visual treat.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)