You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-28 - light coral / light coral
- hand knotted
raastakamla devi’s manchaha is named ‘raasta’ which is the hindi word for ‘path’. the stripes weaved on the carpet perfectly depict her love for traveling and exploring new places. what makes ‘raasta’ extraordinary is how kamla devi’s cheerful and child-like innocence peeks through the design elements in the rug. she dreams of traveling the world someday but till then she wants her art to travel to your humble abode through ‘raasta’- the rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)