You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-74 - walnut / walnut
- hand knotted
sone ka khetmanju has named this manchaha 'sone ka khet', which in english means 'gold field'. one day he saw a dream that his field was covered with gold. so, he took inspiration from his dreams. he covered the carpet with tones of deep yellow to showcase what he saw in his dream. in the middle of the carpet, she weaved the traditional lahariya pattern to showcase true indian craftsmanship. the carpet is made from the finest quality wool and bamboo silk to make it cozy and silky soft.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)