You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- pae-885 - red / warm tan
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
life slowly transitions from one generation to the next, those childhood memories fading away as the new comes in. what was enjoyed by your grandparents and parents left only as a faint memory, and the desire to get a chance to feel what it was. each vintage rug is a token of those memories, bringing it to life to experience once more. it’s no longer left as a story or a memory, but an experience that only a few will have the privilege of.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)