jute and hemp
SizeItem Code: RUG1131505
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Jute
- SDJT-320 - Teacup Rose / Honey Yellow
- flat weaves
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
The flatweave rugs from the Bedouin collection come with a history of their own. Their timeless designs find their origin in nomadic Arabian culture and seem just as sophisticated today as well. The rugs are woven by hand out of natural fibers like jute and cotton, and have a rich authentic rustic look. These feature traditional kilim patterns in rich rusts, blues and golds. The collection has a vintage, eclectic look that will enhance the decor of most indoor and outdoor spaces.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)