wool and viscose
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 51% Wool 49% Viscose
- TOP-154 - Apricot / Hunter Green
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Grand arches and high ceilings are two key features of Mogul architecture. Harem narrates the monumental scale which was so conspicuously expressed by royal forts and even tombs of the era. The Moguls and Ottomans crafted grand seraglios and serails, coherent to their style. Harem as a unique opus, through artistic repetition, showcases the harmonic balance between various architectural elements.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)