أنت على موقعنا Middle East موقع الكتروني. الرجاء تحديد منطقتك لمشاهدة محتوى خاص بموقعك
- 80% wool and 20% silk
- pae-4066 - winter white / deco rose
- معقودة يدويا
- صناعة يدوية في ريف الهند
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
This piece of art was made in Tabriz, the capital city of East Azarbaijan in northwest Iran, between 1970 to 1980. Diligently made from the finest quality wool and silk to make this carpet durable and silky soft. The outer, main, and inner borders are decorated with traditional Persian-style floral patterns and motifs. The eye-catching central medallion is covered with an all-over floral pattern, followed by aesthetically weaved pendants to create a mesmerizing appearance. The 6'6 ft X 10 ft size of this antique oval rug makes it a perfect option for your bedroom or living room.
Tabriz rugs are Persian carpets from the city of Tabriz, the capital city of East Azarbaijan in northwest Iran. Tabriz is also known as the city of weavers because, since the Safavid period (1501-1722 A.D.), the people of Tabriz have been weaving carpets. Since Tabriz city is close to the Turkish border, Tabriz has played a significant role in the trade and development of the decorative arts in Iran throughout history. Tabriz carpets can be found in a wide range of designs and colors. The trademark designs include central medallions, all-over Herati motifs, geometric patterns, floral designs, and figure carpets with images of people, animals, and landscapes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- للمنتجات الموجودة في الأوراق المالية - باب مؤمن مجاني في جميع أنحاء العالم. الرسوم والضرائب مشمولة
- تقديرات التسليم: 6-12 يوم عمل (في بعض الحالات قد يستغرق التخليص الجمركي وقتًا أطول)