wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 56% Wool 44% Bamboo Silk
- CX-2815 - Cloud White / Deep Claret
- hand knotted
ManzilPreeti has a strong desire of having a house which should has two floors and a colorful garden, like one she saw in a movie on TV. The design depicts the large green trees and the red curtains that she weaved beautifully on the bottom of the carpet. This is the map of her dream house which has the blend of both the traditional and the modern. The square boxes indicate the windows through which she wants to peep in the garden like the actress did in the movie. The black lines are the stair case, where she wants her kids to run and play. She, with a broad smile said, “I was feeling like an actress while weaving this carpet”. Manzil, in Hindi translates to destination, and is also used to denote the stories of a building.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)