aakar by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 40% Wool 60% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-456 - Stone Blue / Sea Mist Green
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Aakar means shape in the Hindi Language. Aakar puts together varied sizes and shapes of contrasting elements in distinctive colors. Playful pinks, bright yellows, heightened blues and boundaries of black amalgamate together for a design inspired solely by the distinctiveness of fusion, frolicsome to the core.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)