project error by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1074061
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 49% Wool and 51% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-663 - White / Light Topaz
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
The Anthar rug is an outcome of a disagreement between the weavers who had hand-woven it. This resulted in a pattern on bottom of the rug which is not very aligned. As weavers kept weaving over next several months, they eventually worked in harmony resulting in a unified pattern in upper part of the rug. This hand-woven rug by weavers of Rajasthan illustrates a beautiful story of human connection and has won German Design Award, 2016 in Product Excellence Category.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)