Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1111214
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-78 - White / Classic Gray
- hand knotted
SaloniThe rug Manisha has designed is named after an eleven year-old girl Saloni who has mild albinism which isolates her a little from most people in the village. In this creation, Manisha has woven in the different clothes that she has seen Saloni wear, trying to bring her aura and the confidence she carries into the rug. It also features the design of the mat she places on the floor of the loom where her son lies while she weaves. It is always in her sight as she is watchful of her son even while working. “Saloni means something that is beautiful, you just need an eye to see that beauty,” says Manisha of her little friend.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)