You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-9211 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
kamli, manisha, and nirmala have named their manchaha 'neelu,' which alludes to the ever-changing colors of blue indigo on the rug. the contrast between the morning and night sky blends across with different shades of blue yarn on the carpet. the rising of the sun to fading away of stars shows the gradual rotation of the earth. the difference in the indigo color denotes the changing appearance of celestial bodies. the symmetrical division of moon phases on neelu was inspired by hindu folklore to depict the friendship, kinship, and pleasant nights these women shared.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)