wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1117294
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1020 - Blue Berry / Paprika
- hand knotted
UttaranGuddi has taken inspiration from the festival of Sankraat to design her carpet. It is a kite flying festival where all kids gather at the terrace of their houses to fly kites all evening. She has named her rug “Uttaran”, after the name of a television show where she watched the festival of Sankraat. Her carpet has a design of a kite that is floating across the sky, hitting the winds and soaring high! Apart from that, there are elements like shakarparas, little boxes, flowers and mountains that complement the rug. Bright hues of orange, blue and pink come together to portray a sky that is filled with colourful kites that take flight on the festival!
-Guddi and Suman
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)