You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1188 - antique white / flax
- hand knotted
jungle ki hariyalithe artisan, meena, was inspired to create the rug, jungle ki hariyali, by her daily routine. every day when she goes to collect wood from the bush, the lush splendor of the forested area inspires her to create her manchaha pattern. her manchaha's color choice perfectly captures the complexity of the jungle. additionally, she has woven the scorpion design, which was motivated by an actual event when she was bitten by a scorpion while visiting a jungle.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)