You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1261 - brick red / antique white
- hand knotted
Nandu Ki DuniyaThe stunning handknotted work of our weaver Nandu is called Nandu Ki Duniya. It's English equivalent is "the world of Nandu." And just as every home is built from the ground up, Nandu began by weaving bricks for the foundation before adding the lovely square patterns that make him think of his favorite dessert, Kaju katli. The carpet has many of his favorite things that he wishes his world was composed of, like flowers, lovely spirals, and colorful lanes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)