You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1306 - red / antique white
- hand knotted
rajwadi odhanithe manchaha – rajwadi odhani is the anil's interpretation of the royalty. the rug's patterns are reminiscent of rajwadi odhani's weaving. the color pink, which has long been a queen's favorite, is often employed. to give the rug a unique flair, checkered patterns have also been used. the weaver, anil, was overjoyed when the rug was finished because he was able to include everything he had learned about royalty since he was a little child and show it off to the outside world.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)