You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1395 - pumpkin / white
- hand knotted
sundaripooja and sunita's inventive imaginations gave birth to the lovely wonder known as sundari. the english word sundari signifies beauty. the rug's bottom side features web-like patterns that the sisters have noticed on a saree. they have woven a kite with a dragon's head in the center, and the frills are decorated in a variety of hues and lehariya designs. the entire carpet is extremely vivid, giving the impression of a rangoli, an art form typically painted on floors.
pooja and sunita
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)