You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1430 - red / medium beige
- hand knotted
Mehndi Wali KeriHenna, called Mehndi in Hindi, is one of the most widely used traditional herbs in India. It is used to create a paste for dyeing and creating designs and patterns on the skin. Maya has named her Manchaha ‘Mehndi Wali Keri’, which translates to ‘henna designs’. Her Manchaha has designs inspired from henna designs made for weddings and celebrations. The colors that Maya has used also look like the dye left by henna. She has used motifs of mehendi leaves, boxes, and foliage, to adorn her Manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)