You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1433 - pink crush / gold spice
- hand knotted
Rang Biranga RegistanLive through the vivid artistic imagination of Prem where she weaves a unique rendition of the desert through her Manchaha ‘Rang Biranga Registan,’ which in Hindi means, ‘colorful desert.’ She expresses her love for deserts and jungles and incorporated the elements of both into her carpet. The brown background of the carpet represents the sand dunes and on the dunes, she made the jungle where the elephants reside.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)