Rail Ki Patri
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1091301
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 53% Wool 47% Bamboo Silk
- LES-407 - Red Orange / Antique White
- hand knotted
Rail Ki PatriWhen playful colors get amalgamated with creative thinking then, this is what we get! According to our weaver Sushila Ji, the rug symbolizes railway tracks (rail ki patri). The pattern follows a proper symmetry as is evident on a railway track. The colors too have been used thoughtfully to create vibrancy in pattern.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)