Haati Mere Sathi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1108563
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-740 - Soft Gold / Capri
- hand knotted
Haati Mere SathiOn the bottom of this Manchaha is an elephant who arrived just 6 months ago in Shanti’s village. Shanti admired its large shape and the elegance it was moving with. All the children gathered around him, his tail, ears and every move is described well through the grey yarn. She could not sit at the back and travel ahead, but secretly she always wanted to. The carpet shows the top view of her village which stays in her imagination. The light blue colour that flows in every two steps of the rug, describes Khora as a peninsula. The green textures are the long mango trees where shanti wants to relax with her friend, the elephant.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)