wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116723
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8054 - Wheat / Dark Ivory
- hand knotted
Do KahaniyaThis manchaha has been made by two weavers working simultaneously, thereby inspiring the name ‘Do Kahaniya’ which means ‘two stories’. Even though Bhupesh and his friend have used quite different motifs and patterns, the two sides are woven in a certain harmony with each other. The rusty pink tone of the rug is punctuated by patterns in grey and green colours. While one side mostly comprises traditional motifs like shakarpara, insects and leheriya, the other side is filled with diverse symbols and images like stars, ice-creams, animals, mathematical symbols and figures, and even the face of a child wearing a hat.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)