wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1111211
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-813 - Old World Blue / Indigo Blue
- hand knotted
RangoliRangoli means Kolam is how the couple describes their rug. It was during Diwali that they made a similar Rangoli outside their house and it became an inspiration for them to weave it onto their Manchaha. They have used darker shades of blue, brown and green to weave in flowers, peacocks, spirals, trees and arrows. Chotelal says, “Once the customers of my Manchaha rug came to meet me and this made me really happy.” He, therefore, tries to accommodate different designs into each rug he makes.
-Chotelal and Kani
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)