wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113514
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-914 - Pink Crush / Copper Tan
- hand knotted
Pyara‘Pyara’ which means lovely is how Asha describes her rug. Majority of the colors used are in shades of yellow which she has used as a metaphor to depict her attachment to the color as well as her Manchaha. Towards the bottom of the rug, she started with dark blue fringes and then weaved sand dunes in yellow which surround her house. Later, she moved on to weave diamond shaped structures which she saw in her saree. She aspires to weave more Manchahas in the future as it allows her to weave as her heart says.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)