Phoolon ka Khet
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1122416
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LEV-736 - Violet Ice / Marigold
- hand knotted
Phoolon ka KhetAnchi has named her manchaha ‘Phoolon ka Khet,’ which translates to ‘a field of flowers.’ Set in a vibrant red, Phoolon ka Khet is Anchi’s mosaic design of what a field of wildflowers would look like from a distance. She has also incorporated the quadrilateral motif of singhara, the water chestnut which is a common staple food in Rajasthan.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)