Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LSL-304 - Red / Blazing Orange
- hand knotted
SamriddhiThe rug Samriddhi or prosperity is a take on Indian festivals and good-luck that they bring along with them. India is a country of festivals and Mamta made it evidently visible in this rug. At first, she started the rug by weaving a big diamond at the top but soon it was the time for Diwali, so she weaved lamps and diyas. She also decked up the rug with two rats and one laddu which is a symbol of Lord Ganesh and signifies good fortune. Then came the time for January 26, the republic day of India so she weaved a school scene wherein the students are in attention position and are singing national anthem near the Indian flag. Indeed, there were multiple thoughts revolving in and around the minds of Mamta that led to the formation of this beautiful and dynamic rug, Samriddhi.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)