You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-22 - pumpkin / pumpkin
- hand knotted
Raet Ka TilaSantosh named her Manchaha ‘Raet Ka Tila’ which in Hindi, means ‘sand dunes.’ It is inspired by the wave-shaped ripples of sand particles formed in the dunes. The hand-knotted carpet aptly captures the grainy texture of the sand. In her childhood, she used to play and roll around in these mounds of sand with her friends and siblings. She says how simple things like that used to give so much happiness.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)