Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114720
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- Pure Silk
- LUV-520 - Nickel / Cornflower Blue
- hand knotted
Aakash GangaNamed after the Milky Way that Rukmani and Neeru see on the night of the full moon, this rug is punctuated by stars of varying sizes, with the big ones made to indicate those which are close to us, and the small ones those which are far and away. They have also woven bricks of colour from the construction of their house, kites, and leheriya designs along with motifs that represent their sharp observational quality as designers.
-Rukmani and Neeru
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)