You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 53% wool 47% silk
- nra-05(cs-01) - sand / linen
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
the aurora collection is a blend of traditional rugs with oriental patterns, modern rugs in distressed tones, and transitional rugs with a mix of the two. hand-knotted out of wool and silk, the collection preserves the pattern and weaving techniques from another era. it can be fashioned in a variety of ways - as the focal point of traditional living rooms, rug under the bed to bind your bedroom furnishings together, as a decorative accent in your dining spaces, and even as a hallway carpet. available in a spectrum of colors and shades, with a pearl-like sheen inspired by natural gemstones, the aurora collection will bring life to any space with its beauty and vividness
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)