Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1098043
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Silk
- PKPS-58 - Italian Plum / Yellow flash
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
One of the things that make silk rugs so exquisite is the fineness of the yarn which lets the silk weavers produce an extremely detailed carpet. All designs are completely planned with every element of the design being carefully worked out before the piece is made. This rug is made of finest silk with silk yarn on a silk foundation. These rugs are highly regarded because of the quality and intricacy of the pattern with a knot count ranging from 250 to 1000 knots per square inch.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)