wool and silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1047160
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 41% Wool 59% Silk
- QNQ-10 - Red / Medium Ivory
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
Few artisans possess the expertise and skill necessary to create pieces for the Aurora collection. Every fiber of wool is scrutinized, sorted, carded, and spun to ensure the absolute finest and softest thread. Lush silk is added to create an undeniably beautiful and painstakingly precise work of hand-crafted art. The softness, brilliance and exquisite refinement in every aspect of the Aurora collection cannot be overstated: with sixty percent silk content and nearly two hundred knots per square inch, each rug shimmers like a finely cut diamond. Months of meticulous work touched by the hands of hundreds of skilled artisans, culminate in the finest floor coverings that Jaipur offers.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)