You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 80% silk and 20% cotton
- sps-28 - aquatic / flax
- hand knotted
The Lirio rugs exquisite floral pattern is derived from an original painting by Jocelyn Burton. The painting was made while creating a two-meter-long tulip centrepiece made of sterling silver and fine enamels, commissioned by the Chelsea Arts Club in London.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)