You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 53% lincon wool and 47% bamboo silk
- ybl-07 - frost gray / charcoal slate
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
the gradual decline of civilizations to disorder: the patterns within this collection seem to create that sense of disorder and yet there is an almost hypnotic sense of calm and peace within each. it is this juxtaposition that the collection speaks to. the carpets are constructed of wool and wool blends with silk, bamboo silk, and viscose. wool increases their tenacity and liveliness, whereas the latter three give it a luxe sheen. the handcrafted rugs from the collection add the perfect amount of elegance and visual intrigue to any space, especially when paired with a patterned floor design that plays off the abstracts in the faded tones of the rug
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)