You are on our European website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-9206 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
Bimla and Dhafali have named their Manchaha' Nau Graha', which, in Hindi, means 'the nine planets.' Through designs and motifs, the weavers have woven the night sky, its stories, and its mysteries into the Manchaha rug. Dhafali often takes walks at night while admiring the stars and other celestial bodies. She shares that she has had a secret wish to do the same ever since she heard of people landing on the moon. 'Nau Graha' is her way of walking on the moon and leaving her footprints.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)