You are on our European website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-9210 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
The trio named this Manchaha ‘Bigdi Ka Naam Fashion’, which means 'One’s rubbish, another’s gold'. It is because this extravagant carpet is the result of the mistakes they committed while weaving. They initially wanted to design a flower, but due to their misunderstanding, it turned out to be something else, a design more unique than before. Other elements like mountains, cup-plate, giant wheels, and flowers are also incorporated into the carpet.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)