You are on our European website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-627 - liquorice / black ink
- hand knotted
SafarIn her first Manchaha, Khoyali decided to break the monotony of her daily life with a journey across the country while weaving. ‘Safar’ means journey, and this has been her desire for quite some time now, she saves up a portion of her income for the day she gets to travel. She imagines travelling on a plane and on a boat, feeling both the touch of nature and the touch of the sky. She has woven in wonderful natural scenes too, wanting to see how beautiful mother Earth really is. As this rug represents her thrill of travel, she shares, “Weaving this rug took me on an incredible journey, it surely will bring the thrill of travel into the home it goes to.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)