You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-122 - sea mist green / turmeric
- hand knotted
Mere Angne Ki DoliSuman has named her manchaha ‘Mere Angne Ki Doli’, which translates to ‘The Carriage in my Garden’. The name of her manchaha refers to the Hindu tradition of carrying a newly wedded bride in a carriage to the house of her in-laws. Suman says that she got the inspiration for the design of her manchaha from the tiled floor in the Angna (garden) of her sister’s house. She has replicated the broken-tile floor very well in various colours.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)