You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1004 - ashwood / honey
- hand knotted
Baarish ki boondeinChampa wove this Manchaha with her daughter Saroj. On many days while this rug was being woven there was drizzling rain and that inspired the mother and daughter with the design for this Manchaha. Baarish ki boondein means rain drops and it depicts how the falling of rain is just the same as a rug. They share, “Just as the single drops of rain fall to the ground and then collect together to spread and lay across the floor, each and every single knot came together on the loom to craft this beautiful rug.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)