You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
kagaz ki naav
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1127862
ready to ship
€680(Inclusive of all taxes)
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1339 - pink crush / copper tan
- hand knotted
kagaz ki naavmamta is a doting mother to her three daughters. when she started weaving her manchaha, it was the monsoon season her daughters would make boats out of paper and sail them in the water channels formed by the overflow of rainwater. mamta said it reminded her of her carefree childhood. she decided to weave the memories into her manchaha, and so ended up weaving ‘kagaz ki naav’, which, in hindi, means ‘paper boat’.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)