You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 65%-wool yarn,25%-viscose yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- top-9063 - dark navy / dark navy
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
The collection, Jaipur Wunderkammer is inspired by the peculiar architecture and colours of the city of Jaipur. It is a tribute to all the things that make this city unique and uses rugs as a medium to bring to life its art and culture. Made from hand-tufted wool and viscose to provide a cozy and luxurious appearance. The collection will make you fall in love with the subtle charisma of the pink city. The collection is perfect for your bedroom or living room or you can hang them on your wall as a piece of art.
- shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- do not fold the rug.
- avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)