You are on our France website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 52% wool 48% silk
- tx-624 - brick red / white sand
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
The Floret collection from Jaipur Rugs is a line of fine hand-knotted rugs that showcases traditional floral and oriental patterns. While the high-quality composition of wool and silk offers long-lasting comfort, the hand-knotted construction gives it an artisanal look. It is highly recommended for adding a contemporary twist to your traditional living space because the collection is a modern interpretation of vintage designs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)