Type de tissage
tissage à plat
Épaisseur de la pile
TailleCode de l'article: RUG1133124
ready in 5 days
Nos experts en design sont toujours à votre service pour trouver le tapis parfait pour votre lieu.
- 100% Wool
- DW-51(OD) - Teal Blue / Teal Blue
- tissage à plat
- Fait à la main en Inde rurale
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
The flatweave rugs from the Bedouin collection come with a history of their own. Their timeless designs find their origin in nomadic Arabian culture and seem just as sophisticated today as well. The rugs are woven by hand out of natural fibers like jute and cotton, and have a rich authentic rustic look. These feature traditional kilim patterns in rich rusts, blues and golds. The collection has a vintage, eclectic look that will enhance the decor of most indoor and outdoor spaces.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended