Vous êtes sur notre France site web. Veuillez sélectionner votre région pour voir le contenu spécifique à votre localisation.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1013 - pink crush / velvet red
- Noué main
sitaaron ki baarishmanju has named this rug sitaaron ki barish which translates to showers of stars. as she closely identifies herself with nature, manju wanted to design a rug filled with the same inspiration. the rug represents the monsoon season and the skies and mountains that see observes every day. there is a harmony of rain and the constellation of stars that look as if they are pouring down the mountains in the rug. bright warm colours come together to form a scenic beauty consisting of the village, the mountains and the fields during the day and night.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)