Vous êtes sur notre France site web. Veuillez sélectionner votre région pour voir le contenu spécifique à votre localisation.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-950 - fuchsia / medieval blue
- Noué main
AnamikaAnamika means without a name and this is how the weavers describe their rug. Sonia says, “Things without a name are also beautiful.” Initially, they allowed their hands to flow and eventually realised how it transformed. Towards the top, Sonia wove a broken pencil which symbolizes her love for studying. It was during her childhood that it broke and she ended up crying for a long period of time. They have also included shakarparas, leheriya patterns, lotuses and pots onto the rug.
-Sonia, Guddi & Suman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)