laine et viscose
Type de tissage
tapissé à la main
Épaisseur de la pile
Nos experts en design sont toujours à votre service pour trouver le tapis parfait pour votre lieu.
- 51% Viscose And 49% Nz Wool
- TOP-156 - Hunter Green / Snow White
- tapissé à la main
- Fait à la main en Inde rurale
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Concoction is no different from Shantanu's immaculately planned architectural projects that seamlessly blend modern with the traditional. The confluence of cross over design is at the center of his philosophy with curation and consultation of architectural projects in Italy, Dubai, London, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Udaipur, Jaipur, and other notable cities. Much like his work encompassing national and international geographies which fuse Indian design sensibilities and international aesthetics, this collection at once completes his spectrum of creativity. Concoction visibly amplifies his trademark interplay of variety of materials, colors and design elements in a new arrangement.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.