Type de tissage
tapissé à la main
Épaisseur de la pile
TailleCode de l'article: RUG1130562
ready in 5 days
Nos experts en design sont toujours à votre service pour trouver le tapis parfait pour votre lieu.
- 41% Wool And 59% Nz Wool
- TRA-13455 - Sea Mist Green / Ebony
- tapissé à la main
- Fait à la main en Inde rurale
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Being stuck in my home in Vicenza, Italy I started dreaming of pure, untouched wilderness of a small island in the Indian ocean. In February, just before the world was locked up, I visited Havelock Island in India and found myself immersed in the thick wild jungles of this magnificent land. Yearning for some greener, I set off to create a mini jungle of my own on my terrace and living room. As I sat in my house planting in water, I thought of creating my personal jungle covering the entire floor of the living room with a huge super colourful rug. From this idea materialised the ‘Domestic Jungle’ – a series of rugs inspired by the forests while in quarantine in my home.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.