You are on our India website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
SizeItem Code: RUG1132825
ready to ship
₹6,80,400(Inclusive of all taxes)
The rug is sprayed with a solution that protects the fibers from absorbing liquids. This solution is also environmentally friendly, and can last for over a year.
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% wool
- le-9202 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
sumitra and bimla have named their manchaha 'kalpana’, which, in hindi, means ‘imagination.’ their manchaha is a creative trip into their minds. they have portrayed the different phases of the moon using different colors. they have also playfully woven a person sitting on a chair with zig-zag lines of thunderstorms above along with imagery from their daily lives like cups and plates kept beside chairs. they have also woven designs inspired by those of their sarees and bangles in the manchaha..
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- Free Shipping anywhere in India. For international deliveries shipping, charges added at the checkout
- Delivery Estimates: 3-10 business days for India & 6-12 business days for International (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days Hassle Free Return” is valid for purchase within India only (Not applicable for custom rug).